Jay Levinson James Malinchak Michael Cage
Craig Duswalt Joe Girard Frank McKinney Andrea Nierenberg Jerry Jenkins Greg Hatcher Ryan Lee Kirsty Dunphey Vince Palko Pam Lontos Kevin Hogan Donna Krech
Kirsty Dunphey —Self-Made Millionaire,
Retired at 27: Kirsty Did It...But Can Anyone?
In this interview, you will learn:
- What challenges Kirsty overcame to reach financial freedom.
- How success can be achieved by anyone.
- Tips to become a better manager...regardless of your age or circumstance.
- The major reasons for Kirsty’s success.
- The importance of customer service and how it leads to more business.
- What you can start doing today to work towards financial independence.
- How to become a better networker.
Kirsty Dunphey is an amazing young entrepreneur from Tasmania, Australia. Although she is only 29 years old, Kirsty has already lived more than most people do in their whole life.
Kirsty opened her first business at the age of 15 and was broke at 19. She opened her own real estate agency at the age of 21, became a self made millionaire at 23, was a multi-millionaire at 25 and retired financially free at the still incredibly young age of just 27.
As if being a successful real estate entrepreneur wasn’t enough Kirsty is also the author of two books, Advance to Go Collect $1 Million and Retired at 27, If I Can Do It Anyone Can. Kirsty is very well known in her native Australia, having appeared on numerous television programs and in print publications throughout the country. In the US, Kirsty has been featured on the Today Show and in Cosmopolitan magazine. In 2002, at the age of 23, Kirsty was named the youngest ever winner of the Telstra Australian Business Woman of the Year Award. Winning this prestigious award is yet another demonstration of her incredible passion and reinforces her belief that anything is possible.