Jay Levinson James Malinchak Michael Cage
Craig Duswalt Joe Girard Frank McKinney Andrea Nierenberg Jerry Jenkins Greg Hatcher Ryan Lee Kirsty Dunphey Vince Palko Pam Lontos Kevin Hogan Donna Krech
Craig Duswalt — Professional Speaker, Marketing Expert, Author, Former Personal Manager to Axl Rose
How to Achieve Rock Star Status in Your Industry
In this interview, you will learn:
- What it takes to create RockStar status in your business
- How to use the power of social networking to generate tons of business
- Why having a “title” is the key to self-promotion
- The one thing you must do to establish yourself as an expert...and how to do it in the next 30 days!
- Why you don’t need business cards any more...and what replaces them
- How to increase your fan base by using a little known RockStar secret!
- Why RockStars always do encores...and how you can, too
- And more!
Craig is a professional speaker and the creator of RockStar System for
Success: How to Achieve RockStar Status in Your Industry. Craig’s
background includes touring with the band Guns N’ Roses as Axl Rose’s personal manager and Air Supply as the band’s personal assistant.
Craig was also an award-winning copywriter, working as a senior copywriter for a Los Angeles based ad agency until opening up his own ad agency, Green Room Design & Advertising, which was recently named Small Business of the Year by the Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce. Craig combines his backgrounds in both music and marketing, and he teaches numerous ways to save a ton of money on marketing and advertising, and also, how to become perceived as a celebrity and an expert in your business, where potential clients will come to you instead of you having to go after them.
click to listen