Jay Levinson James Malinchak Michael Cage
Craig Duswalt Joe Girard Frank McKinney Andrea Nierenberg Jerry Jenkins Greg Hatcher Ryan Lee Kirsty Dunphey Vince Palko Pam Lontos Kevin Hogan Donna Krech
Joe Girard —Salesman, International Lecturer,
The Greatest Salesperson in the World
In this interview, you will learn:
- Joe’s response when asked for the “secret to success”
- The one goal you must achieve to be a great salesperson
- How to create a “stage” in your office or business, and why this is an essential part of the “performance”
- Surefire strategies for turning prospects into buyers
- Joe’s 13 Rules to Success (and why you must have all 13)
- And more!
Joe is recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the World’s Greatest Salesman. During his 15 year selling career at Merollis Chevrolet in East Point, Michigan, Joe sold 13,001 new cars and trucks. Joe’s record for a single day was 18 vehicles; his best month, 174 cars and trucks. In his best year, Joe sold 1,425 vehicles. He averaged six sales a day for 15 years.
In 2001, Joe was inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame. He is the only sales person ever inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Today Joe is the best-selling author of four books, including How To Sell Anything To Anybody. As a sought-after speaker, Joe has appeared before sales conventions for companies such as General Motors, Hewlett-Packard, Sears, CBS, IBM, Sea Ray Boats, and Mary Kay Cosmetics. Joe is an old-school salesman who learned his craft in the trenches. He insists that by building on the basic principles of trust and hard work, anyone can do what he did.