Jay Levinson James Malinchak Michael Cage
Craig Duswalt Joe Girard Frank McKinney Andrea Nierenberg Jerry Jenkins Greg Hatcher Ryan Lee Kirsty Dunphey Vince Palko Pam Lontos Kevin Hogan Donna Krech
Kevin Hogan — Author and Motivational Speaker
The Psychology of Wealth Accumulation: How to Structure Your Thinking for a Lifetime of Abundance
In this interview, you will learn:
- The relationship between psychology and wealth
- What prevents people from achieving financial freedom
- Why your struggle to achieve wealth has nothing to do with the mortgage crisis, or the domestic auto industry, or runaway costs of major expenses like education and healthcare
- The secret to wealth accumulation
- What steps you must take now to achieve financial independence
- And so much more!
Kevin is the nation’s leading expert in the areas of body language and unconscious influence, and he teaches persuasion and influence skills to business and government leaders around the world.
Kevin is the author of fifteen books, including The Psychology of Persuasion, Irresistible Attraction, and Covert Persuasion. Articles by and about him have appeared in Success magazine, Redbook, Selling Power, Cosmopolitan, Maxim, and numerous other publications.
Kevin is also a dynamic motivational speaker. He audiences have included Fortune 500 companies, government organizations, and groups such as the Million Dollar Roundtable.
click to listen