Jay Levinson James Malinchak Michael Cage
Craig Duswalt Joe Girard Frank McKinney Andrea Nierenberg Jerry Jenkins Greg Hatcher Ryan Lee Kirsty Dunphey Vince Palko Pam Lontos Kevin Hogan Donna Krech
Jerrold Jenkins — Author, Chairman/CEO of Jenkins Group
The Fastest Way to Position Yourself
as an Expert in Your Field
In this interview, you will learn:
- Breakthrough changes in the publishing industry that make NOW the best time in history to publish a book
- Self-publishing vs. traditional publishing—the surprising answer to which approach you should take
- The #1 way to establish credibility and brand yourself as THE expert in your industry
- Who benefits most from self-publishing...and who doesn’t
- Step-by-step instructions for making the leap from idea to published book
- Why cheaper isn’t always better when self-publishing your book
- The single most important part of your book, and why you MUST get this part right
- How and where to sell your books for maximum profit
- And more!
Jerry is chairman and CEO of Jenkins Group, headquartered in Traverse City, Michigan. Jenkins Group specializes in custom book publishing for independent authors, experts, and corporations. The company also markets books to special sales clients such as network marketing and corporate buyers. Jerry is the co-author of two books, Inside the Best Sellers and Publish to Win: Smart Strategies to Sell More Books.
Jerry, who has been in the publishing industry for over 20 years, provides great insight into how the book publishing industry has evolved the past few years and the vast opportunities that this presents.