Jay Levinson James Malinchak Michael Cage
Craig Duswalt Joe Girard Frank McKinney Andrea Nierenberg Jerry Jenkins Greg Hatcher Ryan Lee Kirsty Dunphey Vince Palko Pam Lontos Kevin Hogan Donna Krech
Pam Lontos — Founder and President of PR/PR
I See Your Name Everywhere: Low-Cost, High-Impact Publicity for Entrepreneurs and Professionals
In this interview, you will learn:
- Crafting press releases
- Writing articles for trade associations and business magazines
- Becoming the go-to expert in your industry
- How to position yourself as the expert to get quoted in top magazines and newspapers
- The dos and don’ts of working with the press
- How to be your own publicist and get low-cost placements in the high-quality outlets
- And more!
Pam Lontos is founder and president of PR/PR, a public relations firm that specializes in experts. She is the author of Don’t Tell Me It’s Impossible Until After I’ve Already Done It. Pam is past Vice President of Sales for Disney's Shamrock Broadcasting and is a former professional speaker.
Pam has recently placed clients in The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, Selling Power, US News & World Report, Cosmopolitan, Los Angeles Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, and USA Today, as well as in numerous trade journals, e-zines, and radio talk shows. Her clients include Brian Tracy, Diane Ladd (Emmy nominated actress), LeAnn Thieman (author of Chicken Soup for the Caregivers Soul), Jason Jennings (author of Less Is More), and Sy Sperling (founder of Hairclub for Men).
click to listen