Jay Levinson James Malinchak Michael Cage
Craig Duswalt Joe Girard Frank McKinney Andrea Nierenberg Jerry Jenkins Greg Hatcher Ryan Lee Kirsty Dunphey Vince Palko Pam Lontos Kevin Hogan Donna Krech
James Malinchak — Professional Speaker, Author
How to Make BIG Money Speaking
In this interview, you will learn:
- The first thing you must do at the beginning of any presentation
- How to position yourself as the perceived GURU in your industry
- Key strategies for getting yourself booked as a speaker
- A surefire way to increase your revenue—and increase your credibility!
- How to quickly and easily create products that people will line up at the back of the room to purchase
- And more!
James Malinchak is called the Big Money Speaker, a title earned by delivering over 2,200 presentations for events worldwide. He’s also the author of 16 books, including his participation as a Co-Author of the best-selling Chicken Soup for the College Soul.
Because of his success as a paid speaker, numerous aspiring, beginning and experienced speakers have sought James out to teach them. As a result, James created what is now called the number one Big Money Speaker Training.
James has been interviewed by Hollywood interviewer, Robin Leach, and was recently profiled in the magazine Millionaire Blueprints. He’s currently finalizing details on his own reality TV business show and he has been chosen to appear with Joan Rivers on the new reality TV show How’d You Get So Rich? James is a tremendously successful speaker and a highly sought after trainer for anyone who wants to make big money as a highly paid speaker.
click to listen