Jay Levinson James Malinchak Michael Cage
Craig Duswalt Joe Girard Frank McKinney Andrea Nierenberg Jerry Jenkins Greg Hatcher Ryan Lee Kirsty Dunphey Vince Palko Pam Lontos Kevin Hogan Donna Krech
Frank McKinney — Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Artist,
Tapped for Success
In this interview, you will learn:
- Why now is the best time to get started investing in real estate
- A surefire formula for purchasing real estate (Violate the formula and you might be “snake bit!”)
- Why the American Dream is more viable today than ever before...and why it’s important for you to defend it
- What Frank McKinney, Don King and Donald Trump do that you should, too!
- Why we are “tapped” to become responsible stewards
- And more!
For nearly 25 years, Frank has been creating art in the form of the world’s most magnificent oceanfront estate homes on the Atlantic Ocean. He went from a real estate investor doing a modest $50,000 deal to creating multi-million dollar homes. His latest project is a $135 million oceanfront home. Frank was recently featured on ABC’s 20/20, The Oprah Winfrey Show, CNN, Discovery Channel, and the Travel Channel. He has appeared on the cover of USA Today and in publications including The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fortune, Town & Country, and The Robb Report.
In addition to his unprecedented success as a real estate artist, Frank is also a five-time best-selling author. He was recently recognized as one of the ten most influential people in real estate. He is one of the most visionary, courageous, paradoxical, and contrary real estate entrepreneurs of our time.
click to listen