Jay Levinson James Malinchak Michael Cage
Craig Duswalt Joe Girard Frank McKinney Andrea Nierenberg Jerry Jenkins Greg Hatcher Ryan Lee Kirsty Dunphey Vince Palko Pam Lontos Kevin Hogan Donna Krech
Vince Palko — Author, Artist, Entrepreneur & Speaker
7 Secrets of Turning Your Passion into Your Profession
In this interview, you will learn about these 7 Secrets of Turning Your Passion into Your Profession:
- Decide what you want to provide to people and research it.
- Take night classes at the University of Hard Knocks Online.
- Utilize every second of the day.
- Make your dreams tangible – put your dreams, goals, doodles, etc. on paper and review everyday.
- How bad do you want it?
- Visualize while you exercise.
- Get around people who could benefit from what you do
Plus, a bonus tip … Open doors with this secret!
Vince Palko is the author of The Art of Selling Using Cartoons. He is an artist, entrepreneur, athlete, and speaker who runs several successful websites such as AdToons.com, VincePalko.com, and SuccessVisuals.com.
One of Vince’s businesses that we will be discussing creates unique and funny cartoon campaigns for entrepreneurs all over the globe to add persona to their marketing.
During this interview, Vince will share his inspiring story and also teach you a basic “kick start” plan so you can make money from your passion.